B.P. M. High School Khar (established on 30.5.1941 ) is recognized by the Education Department, Government of Maharashtra. This School is conducted by Mumbai Suburban Education Society, Khar The School has introduced English Medium from June 1966.
Special attention is paid to extra-curricular activities as they play an important role in child’s education. Students are encouraged to participate in various activities, organized by inter school association and social organisation. Excursions and education tours.are organised from time to time.
The students are also encouraged to make use of the library and reading room in order to develop the self-study habit. Parents are requested to encourage their wards to participate in all the curricular and Co-curricular activities.
1. No School business will be transacted on public holiday occurring during the terms.
2. School office hours will be from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon in the morning.
3. Phone call will be allowed only in case of acute emergency.
4. Teacher should not be disturbed during teaching hours. They may be consulted during off period with prior appointment.
1. The date of payment of Fees will be announced every month.
2. Fees for the month of November should be paid in October along with the fees of October and the fees for the month of May should be paid along
3. Those who fail to pay their fees on the due date of every month will not be excaused and are liable to be sent home and fined.
4. The delay of payment beyond two(2) months. renders a pupils name liable to be struck off the rolls.
5. All dues must be paid before the 1st and 2nd Terminal examinations. Otherwise pupils shall not be allowed to appear for examination.
6. FOR ALL PAYMENTS MADE RECEIPTS SHOULD BE OBTAINED ON THE SPOT. If a pupil does not bring the receipts home on the same day or the next day, the Principal or the authorities should be contacted personally or on phone 022 26462774 by the Parents/Guardian.
7. Boys/Girls Free ship holders will lose their free ship if they remain absent for more than 3 days in a month.